SummerTimes is a festival of summer events with plenty of events and activities for all ages.
More information about the 2017/18 summer season will be released in November 2017.
Events produced by the
Christchurch City Council are free and accessible to all.
Many events featured here are
produced by other organisations. Many are free but in some cases require
tickets or entry fees. Check their event pages for details.
For more information on accessibility at events please check the individual event pages on this website.
Check our SummerTimes Facebook page to keep-up-date with events and competitions. Make sure you encourage your friends and family to like the page and post us some pics of your fun experiences at our events.
Information on this site will be updated from time to time as any changes to events and venues come to hand.
• When travelling to events
please consider walking, biking, car-pooling or catching the bus (see metroinfo.co.nz for
• Reduce, re-use, re-cycle your food waste and rubbish.
• Eat local produce where possible.
• Drink our perfect tap water instead of buying bottles.
• Keep our events smokefree.
To live sustainably is to think about the choices we make now, act
responsibly and with the earth and future generations in mind.
• Visit us here
• Check out our Facebook page
• Call the Council Call Centre on 941 8999